Hydraulic Powder Compacting Press
Hydraulic Powder Compacting Press
Product Code : 08
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 5 Lakh INR
- Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- Hydraulic Meganewton (MN)
Patrons can avail from us, Hydraulic Powder Compacting Press. These presses are ideal for forming varied shapes molded parts into powder with uniform density. Offered presses are capable of handling loads of different material such as carbide, tungsten, ceramic, ferrite, copper and iron. Our manufactured Hydraulic Powder Compacting Press is the prime choice of our valued clients for the unbeatable quality,that we provide to our patrons. Moreover, these presses can be customized, as per the customers' given specifications.
Hydraulic Powder Compacting Press are mostly used to compact mixture of powders such as Cobalt, Iron, Copper, Tin, Silver, Tungsten, Metal Carbide etc. including diamond grit in dies through down stroke plunger. These machines can utilize multiple die system or single die for compacting operation to get segment / wire saw to be hot sintered thereafter. Some of the typical applications of Hydraulic Powder Compacting Press are:
- Producing the Powder Metallurgy Parts.
- Producing the Iron-Base & Non-Ferrous- Base Sintered Structural Parts
- Producing the Ceramic & Cermet Parts
- Producing the Carbon & Carbide Parts
- Producing the Magnetic & Self - Lubricating Parts
- Producing the Stainless & Alloy Parts
- Producing parts for Automobile & Machines
- Producing parts for Aircraft & Aerospace
- Producing parts for Atomic Reactors
Santec's compacting machines have a proven performance in diverse industries. Some of the salient features of the machine that highlights the advantages of the hydraulic powder compacting press are as follows:
- Die set mode with good workability and easier adjustment of mould setting.
- High rigidity and durability with the drive mechanism operated in oil bath.
- Easier and precise setting and adjustment of the mould with the indicator,showing each adjustment by control gauge, to be directly connected with handle shaft.
- Die floating type of non-simultaneous and two stage pressure,provides easier control of compacts density
- Air-tight design to avoid dust penetration into the machine inside
- Safety and convenience for the operator by simple variator and quick braking system with a little noise
- Upper punch holding pressure mechanism with adjustable force helps to eliminate lamination cracks caused by product expansion during ejection.
- All the motions of press (pressing travel, withdrawal travel, top-pressing travel, filling height and pressing speed)are infinitely variable with visual scales.
- Built-in underfill (or overfill) function with fixed travel is used to prevent from powder spraying and provides better powder filing uniformity.
- Multi-platen adapters are available for the press to meet the complicated stepper products.
- Rotary encoder, PLC and LCD displays are installed for easy setting and controlling the press. Slide-in tool system is good for fast tool setup.
- Safety measures are taken and well-known safety components are installed to guarantee the safe and reliable operation. The protective devices comply with the latest safety regulation.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1 Unit Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2 Months
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India