With loads of satisfied clients worldwide, we are glad to introduce ourselves as the globally reckoned manufacturers and exporters of Compression Molding Press. Automatic mold ejection system and vacuum molding press, together make the offered machine. Both these section are connected with an auto mold handling arrangement that is sequenced with the press operation. The components in this machine are molded with precisely controlled parameters, ensuring no porosity. Offered Vacuum Compression Molding Press is the ideal way for producing plastic casing and that too in varying dimensions.
5" - 14 feet
40 to 300 inches / minute
Oil, Electric, Steam
Number of Daylights
Up to 3,000 psi
Rexroth, YUKEN , POLYHYDRON MAKE VALVES
OMRON / Allen Bradley
OMRON / Allen Bradley make coloured touch screen ,
Vacuum compression moulding machines consolidate plastic, rubber or other composite material into a single component which can further be moulded into desired shapes. These moulding machines make use of vacuum to enhance the moulding quality and ensures proper cavity filling. It creates vacuum and continuously control the heating of raw material. Santec's Vacuum Compression Moulding Machines can be used for manufacturing endless variety of rubber and plastic components including:
- Key Pads
- Medical Stoppers
- Oil Seals
- Shock Absorbers
- 'O' Rings
- Oil seals
- Medical Stoppers
- Shock Absorber Parts
- Automobile Moulding Bellows
Vacuum Compression Molding Machines are engineered to enhance the productivity of the clients, while reducing the operation cost. Some of the salient features of the machine include :
- Short curing Time-approx. 50%, hence more productivity
- Vacuum chamber enhances moulding quality
- Vacuum Chamber helps to ensure proper cavity filling & eliminate trapped air
- Rapid clamping & pressing speed ensures a productive cycle time
- Long life of costly moulds
- No Air entrapment hence no rejection
- Energy- efficient hydraulic system
- Easy to operate and requires minimum maintenance
- Sturdy frame and compact design
- A Hydraulic Transfer Cylinder added to a slab side or post press.
- Hydraulic Upgrades for Precision Control of Speeds and Pressures
- Electrical Control Options
- Multi-Press Systems with consolidated controls and hydraulics
- Platen upgrades for higher temperatures, or cooling passages
- Die sliding & Ejector arrangement is also possible.
- Tilting of upper platen at 80 degree is also possible which allows easy access for the operator to clean the mould between cycles.
- Part knock-out stations
- Shuttles for transfer molding sprue-plate removal
- Transfer pot feeding systems.